Shauna just found out that she was accepted to
BYU for fall semester!!
YAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I'm so happy she'll be here with Kev and me next year. Eldon will graduate in December (if not sooner) but we'll probably still be here until summer. That means
Chiara will have some time to get to know Aunt Shauna before we're off to who knows where, and that means a lot to me.
You're the best,
Shauny ... I'm so happy for you!!!! And now, a photographic tribute to moments with you ... :)

Some last sibling moments before Kev left for Brazil.

Shameless silliness at Muir Woods.

At the airport with Kevin, home from college!

Ohh, your driver's permit days ... those were fun. :)

Reading Kev's mission call with Bryce and Dad on the phones.

Just you and me ... having girl time.

More girl time ... but a little less dignified. :)

When was THIS? I found it on my camera! :)

Freshly home from my mission! Siblings unite! On our way to get Kev ...

The wrestling ... Ohhh, the wrestling. :)
We love you, Shauny. What a joy you've been to us for all these years. I'm so excited for September!!!!
I was just going to blog about her and you beat me to it! And it's a good thing, too, because you did the cutest job--far, far better than anything I could have come up with. Thanks for honoring her like that, Shell. You really are the world's best big sister!!!!
ReplyDeleteWas there any doubt? I love you family you guys are 100%ers and you make me smile all the time. Plus you are funny...can you adopt me please! Congrats, Shauny! The best part is that you will be there together for awhile. Cherish the time.
ReplyDeleteOh Shelli!!! You are just too darling!!! I can't WAIT to be there with you guys in August/September!! I couldn't believe that I got in!!
ReplyDeleteOh and about that "attractive" picture of me that you found on your camera. haha! I took that picture because I wanted you to come across that when you went back to look at your pictures just to make you laugh. haha!! =]
Oh how I love you to death!!!
I thought you already were adopted, Bon! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, Shelli and I are sharing the same brain....I just got on here to say THAT EXACT SAME THING!!! That's twice in less than 24 hours...Yikes for you, Shell! :) And yes, Bon is already adopted! No question about it. How we love you, my friend!!!
ReplyDelete