
Eldon had to go up to Salt Lake to get his state certification for his pharmacy technician license so Chiara and I went along and we made a family trip out of it. It was her first real outing! I took this video of her while we waited in the car for Eldon to get his paperwork. She's been cooing back to me for the last week and it just melts my heart every time. Gosh I love this little girl! When Eldon got back we went to Temple Square to walk around for a while. I loved being all together as a family. It's just so funny to me how different my life is from two years ago (full-time work, no husband, no baby) and how naturally each season has come and gone. It will never just be me again.
It was really fun to see everyone oooh and aaahh over Chiara. Yeah, I know, she's pretty cute. :) It was the first time I needed to feed her in public so I actually got to use the nursing shield my sister-in-law Jaclyn made me. It was perfect. Thanks, Jaclyn!! All in all it was a great day. Chiara was so tired when we got home that she slept from 6:00pm to 11:00pm, and then didn't wake up again until 7:00am. I think we should do outings more often! :)

What a darling little video of her talking to her mamma. :) I didn't realize she could interact with you like that--that is kind of amazing for two months...Thank you so much for keeping us updated with all these pictures and videos. It is the ONLY way we can stand the separation, that's for sure!!! And if she will coo and talk to her grandma like that, I am a total goner......... :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun outing for your little family! I still remember our first outing with you as a new baby. We went to University Mall. You went to the temple. Hmmmm. :) Of course, our car couldn't make it all the way to Salt Lake, so we were pretty happy to get to and from the mall witout incident. Fun to see your darling pictures, Shell--you look beautiful. Love you so much, precious girl. Mom
What a cute little girl you have!!! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun outing! I'm glad you had fun! I am hoping that we'll get to see you. I keep telling Jon he needs to call Eldon and figure out when we can do something, even if it's just for a bit! It is definitely our big to-do list!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThese photos are heart melters! I love the one of you snuggling Chaira by the tulips. You all look so happy.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so darling it almost makes me forget the fact that you were in Salt Lake that day and didn't stop by to see me. Almost.
ReplyDelete