Saturday, April 18, 2009

New outfit from "Aunt Camilla"

I think I might have the cutest daughter of life. :) And I'm completely fine with being so beyond biased that I'm the only one who thinks so ... The nice thing about bias is that you're convinced you can't possibly be the only one with your opinion. :)

7 comments:

  1. she's so cute!! what a precious outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think she looks like Bree, Jaclyn. I hope you're not offended by that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are the cutest pictures I've seen of her yet! It looks like she's beginning to smile! She's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly you're not the only one who KNOWS how darling she is. If she wasn't so cute I don't think I'd want to buy her clothes all the time... Which is horrible to say. But I'm not perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think she is the cutest baby EVER to grace this planet. :) Biased??? Nope. She really is the cutest, sweetest, most adorable little darling of all time...well, at least since her mamma, that is.

    Camilla, that outfit is darling! How sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I'm not offended when you compare our adorable daughters! :) When I first saw these pictures I had a great time noting similarities between Bree and Chiara, too! It's fun to see how the Snyder blood gives them so much in common and yet how their mommas' blood makes them unique and different from each other. I think they have the same button nose and the same big beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the pictures and the fun...all the changes for you are so precious. My baby is 37 today...stop time. It is never over..isn't it wonderful?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!