Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daddy Daughter Time

This was SUPER late at night, Eldon and I were both about to fall over from fatigue, and our little miss was WIDE awake. :) Usually we're both cooing and giggling with her but we were so tired that we could hardly function ... which is why I got the camera because I thought it was so funny. The memories of these moments will be sweet to us someday I'm sure. Right now they're still on the bittersweet side of things. :) Eldon and I say all the time that if we can just get through this semester we'll be okay. It's his hardest semester so far, plus he volunteers at the battered women's shelter and the ER, plus he works 20+ hours a week as a TA for O-Chem and Biology ... And it's my hardest semester so far too with 4 online classes and STATS 221 ... Oh, with a new baby and a broken, what-just-happened-to-me body. :) But my last test is tonight, his is tomorrow, and then we'll both weep for joy that it's finished. I'm grateful that we can still have fun along the way too ... it's the only way to survive, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for that precious video--you know we LOVE it!!!! :) Also.............

    CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING YOUR DEGREE, SHELL!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DONE! YOU ARE DONE! YOU DID IT!!!
    WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, SWEETHEART.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!