Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Could it be?

She smiles at us when we play with her! I LOVE it! Eldon and I just can't get enough of this little doll. They really do become your life, don't they? Not that they are everything, but they become the motivation and the reason for everything. I understand Moses 1:39 better than I ever have before ... Thank you, Chiara, for teaching Mommy to be a better woman. I love you so!

4 comments:

  1. When Dad hollers across the house, "SHE UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!" I know that I have to come running to see your newest blog. :) What a little darling....we just cannot wait to see her in real life. Meanwhile, keep these adorable pictures coming!!!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting cuter and cuter! What a sweet girl. I love it when they start smiling and responding back. It makes you feel like you are doing something worthwhile doesn't it! Can't believe how fast she is growing. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Dad are so cute, Mom. I love how excited you are ... and how loved you'll make our kids feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to quit saying, "She can't get any cuter!!" Chiara is already proving her Grandpa wrong, and she's not even close to being a year old yet.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!