The wider her mouth is open the happier she is. There's a direct correlation. :)
She inherited my SNAKE FACE??
We're doing this from the library since there's no internet at our place anymore. And it's nursing/nap time, so it's just a short post. But full of pictures, which is all that really matters anyway. :)
She is growing fast. How does she do during the day? Does she have her nights and days figured out? Does she cry and fuss alot during the day? Just wondering. Owen is doing well. Starting to get alittle fussy during the days and more so at night. I think he might have some acid reflux. We will wait and see. Doesn't Chiara have that too? I can't remember. Love ya. What a cute girl she is. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for us.
What a little doll! Boy, she's growing like a weed. I can't wait to get back there in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the pictures Shell. My co-workers will be happy also. The first thing they do when they come in my office is check out my wall. :) xoxoxo
I forgot about your snake face, but that is EXACTLY it. Wow... genetics amaze me. She really is gorgeous, Shell. And you know if I didn't think so I just wouldn't say anything. :)
I am going through withdrawals!!!! I miss our little baby doll SO much! What a lovely visit I had with all of you, Shell. Thanks for making your mamma feel so very loved....and for sharing that little angel with me so selflessly. She is just so precious and adorable!
She is growing fast. How does she do during the day? Does she have her nights and days figured out? Does she cry and fuss alot during the day? Just wondering. Owen is doing well. Starting to get alittle fussy during the days and more so at night. I think he might have some acid reflux. We will wait and see. Doesn't Chiara have that too? I can't remember. Love ya. What a cute girl she is. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for us.
ReplyDeleteWow! She's getting so big! I can't believe how gorgeous she is, and she just keeps getting prettier!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little doll! Boy, she's growing like a weed. I can't wait to get back there in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures Shell. My co-workers will be happy also. The first thing they do when they come in my office is check out my wall. :)
xoxoxo
Chiara looks more and more like you every time I see her Shell. She's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI forgot about your snake face, but that is EXACTLY it. Wow... genetics amaze me. She really is gorgeous, Shell. And you know if I didn't think so I just wouldn't say anything. :)
ReplyDeleteI am going through withdrawals!!!! I miss our little baby doll SO much! What a lovely visit I had with all of you, Shell. Thanks for making your mamma feel so very loved....and for sharing that little angel with me so selflessly. She is just so precious and adorable!
ReplyDeleteHey we just started our "Summer Photography Special!" Go to our Silverstrand Photography Blog to check out the details.
ReplyDeleteCall or email to set up you appointment.
BLOG: http://silverstrandphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Jenni & Jared
I adore those big eyes-- and that one of her sleeping is beautiful!
ReplyDelete