Sunday, July 27, 2008
Culinary Experiments Gone Bad
I made Eldon dinner while he was hometeaching, and I knew it wasn't the greatest thing I'd ever invented. Tomatos, broccoli, cheese, and chicken in casserole form. But it's the end of the month and we're running on empty until we shop again on the 1st. I've had to be a little more creative. Eldon looked up at me over his plate and asked in complete sincerity, "Shell, are you trying to punish me?" I'm being totally serious! I acted offended and left the table, and he called after me, "No, Shell, I just really want to know if you're trying to tell me something with ... this." He's just never not liked anything I've made before, so I guess he thought it was an intentional attempt to communicate something. :) I have to admit, it really wasn't very good. :) We will probably laugh about this until we're old and falling apart. Gosh I love that man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!