Sunday, June 29, 2008

Third funny story that I forgot to include...

Because Eldon and I have moved we've naturally had to change our mailing address with the government. So, when Eldon was doing his he realized that they didn't have him on record for our last address, which was odd, so he forwarded the last one they had on record which was his home back in Mesa. It's really a simple process at the US Postal Service website, click click click. Anyway, we did that a couple weeks ago. Then this week Eldon got a phone call from his mom asking if he'd by chance changed his address online recently. Yes, but how would she know that. right? Well, Reader, my darling husband had changed his FAMILY'S address to 228 Wymount and they haven't gotten mail for a week and a half!!! We had no idea because we just barely got our mail kay last night and haven't been able to check our mail since we've been here. Eldon's dad fixed it with the post office, so everything is taken care of now. My goodness ... So if you are in Eldon's home ward in Mesa, don't worry: We'll get that tithing right back to the Bishop!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. HI!! I am married to Eldon's cousin Spencer. This story is seriously the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time. I can't wait to tell Spencer!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!