Monday, March 8, 2010

This is for Grandpa

Who needs pictures for his office!

Bryce and Haley's little man came at 11:00-ish on Saturday night. He's 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and 20 inches long. Little Everett is the cutest thing I've ever seen ... that didn't come out of my own womb. :) I love love love being an aunt. I married into 17 nieces and nephews, but having my own brother be a daddy is way different. When I saw him take Everett in his arms and say, "Hi, Son!" for the first time my entire heart and any nearby organs just melted. Bryce is one of my heroes. Here are pictures of his little one:

         
  

Everett Robert Lowder
I'm your Aunt Shelli, sweet boy, and I will always say yes. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my!! He's adorable! Congratulations to all. I forget how tiny they are. That's what Michael weighed too. Gosh it goes by way too fast! (You look beautiful in the last pic by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetheart,
    THANKS A MILLION!! You're quick! Now I can start adorning the last 3 feet by 4 feet section of wall space in my office. :)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Tears in Utah...so sweet. I love all the photos! Your mom looks adorable in her new hair and grandson related happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, he is sooo adorable!!! Thanks so much for posting pictures, Shell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so ridiculous I got teary looking at these pictures! Good work Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the new auntie!

    "The cutest thing I've ever seen that didn't come from my own womb. . ." You are so funny!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!