She LOVES Grandpa. He's a little partial to her too, as you can see. :) This was me trying to capture her pointing like she always does, as if she's intentionally indicating that she's one year old. My camera doesn't go fast enough ... I'm always two second behind the moment I want to catch.
This was while we played on the floor ... waiting for Daddy to come home.
Her favorite part was the balloons, I think. :) I'm sorry to post a picture of the back of her head, but honestly ... look at those curls!! SO CUTE!!
"Come on, Honey, smile for the camera!"
"Was she smiling for that one?"
"Woah!!" Thanks for making her laugh, Uncle Bryce. If you look closely you can see her little hippo teeth. Oh, wait ... :)
She wasn't sure about cake. Eldon and I thought she's attack her first experience with sugar, but she was surprisingly unimpressed.
Gosh we love this child.
I hope you can forgive me, Shauny, for keeping you waiting. :)








It is simply not possible for a little girl to be cuter than this. And...I LOVE your new header. The picture is perfect and the sense and sensibility is more prefect. Love it. Is that not why Heavenly Father put women and men together. Sense and sense doesn't work and neither does sensibility and sensibility! Love your brilliance, Shelli!
ReplyDeleteYou are forgiven. :) This is such a darling post! My goodness I miss Chiara! I have to keep reminding myself that I'll be home NEXT MONTH!!! :) :) I can't believe she's 1 already! Sheesh! Can I just say how darling her hippo teeth are? haha What a darling little girl! Love you Shelli! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to our little angel....oh how we love you, precious baby girl!!! ♥
ReplyDelete