Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Return of the prodigal camera!

Finally ... Pictures from our trip to California!
She LOVED the little link toys my mom bought her.

Tummy time on Grandma Snyder's quilt!

Playing with Great Grandma Lowder's face. :)

Sporting Uncle Bryce's glasses. NOT her best look. :)

Talking to Daddy on the phone. We missed him!!

Meeting Uncle Kevin for the first time in the airport!

Delighting Grandma Lowder in the airport.

Waiting for Uncle Kevin for a LONG time. He missed his connection flight because his first flight was delayed ... but we didn't know. Oh well!
Welcome home, Elder Lowder!!

4 comments:

  1. My prayers were answered!!!!! I am so beyond happy and delighted that you got your camera back! Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures, Shell! I love them--and YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness you have the cutest little girl EVER!!! i love her big smiles. :) i'm not gonna lie, that picture of her with bryce's glasses on is sooo darling! :) i can't wait to see you in 3 1/2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's as cute as ever! Any trips to the valley of the sun planned soon? I'm dying to meet that little one... And I think she looks just like you, Shelli. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!