I think your blog it cute! You won our competition for the free 16x20 print! Let us know if you want to use it on your past shoot or a future shoot. Congrats!
I think it's important that you state for the record that you did not shirk (is that how you spell it?) other responsibilities, you just didn't have anything else to do at work. There. I did it for you. :) I am totally and completely heartbroken about your camera. I need baby pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think your blog it cute! You won our competition for the free 16x20 print! Let us know if you want to use it on your past shoot or a future shoot. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteJenni
Your blog is adorable. I love your style of writing. I can definitely "hear" you talking!
ReplyDeleteI think it's important that you state for the record that you did not shirk (is that how you spell it?) other responsibilities, you just didn't have anything else to do at work. There. I did it for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI am totally and completely heartbroken about your camera. I need baby pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!