Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Moods

Relaxed

Unenthused

Delighted

Shocked

Possessed

Chatty

Dazed

"I will cut you."

Fickle

Unnerved

Begrudging

Happy!

6 comments:

  1. She is soooooo cute! We love her tons! Give her a big hug from her Auntie Mel. Hope you are doing well and that you had a great 4th. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Heavens.

    This is another hilarious and precious post...I love it!!!!!!! You are good at this game, Shell. :) And you have the world's cutest and most expressive baby to work with, so what could be better??? Love you so, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SUCH a cute little thing, Shell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I giggled when I saw this post. This baby just makes me happy & I haven't even ever seen her in person. She is just so adorable & has such a fantastic personality. Thanks for the posts & thanks for putting a smile on my face with your precious little angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a personality! Such a sweetheart! We hope you had a great 4th of July. Love you guys!

    Oh, I'm so excited everyone is willing to allow me to join your club! My email is jaclynpaige@gmail.com. Thank you so much! This is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "DON'T interrupt. Ruuw."

    Nicely done on that one in particular. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!