This was taken between bath time and bed time. I've watched it like 80 times because it totally captures her little personality. She loves to dance, she loves Daddy's exercises (and rewards him with all her treasures), and she loves to play play play. Eldon and I are completely in love with her.
She is the sweetest thing shelli! Thanks for sharing...it made me smile & giggle! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so darn cute. Love the prep for boot camp! And the blue walls! Whoa! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! We laughed so hard about this adorable little video, and can't thank you enough for sharing it. It is just the cutest thing in the world!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteThat is a darling video! She is adorable, and I forgot how much I love your laugh! ;) Let me know when you read Mockingjay, I'd love to know what you think of it. I don't know if you've read it already or not, so I won't ruin it for you, but I'm curious what you think...
ReplyDelete