Friday, September 17, 2010

She's a narcissist.

It's official. Chiara is in love with herself. This is like a National Geographic video for mating dances. I was dying laughing. Luckily I thought to pull out my camera after she'd been showing herself all manner of tricks for like five minutes straight. "Look what I can do! Watch this! Did you see that? Aren't I so funny??" She'll be playing in our room and just go over to the mirror, look at herself for a minute, put her hand on the glass, then go on with whatever she was doing. It's hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with her little self, too!!! Thanks for posting this cute video, Shell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just so cute. I feel like I've had the visit I dream of. thanks, Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!