How did this happen? No way do I have a child old enough for this. I took this video last Friday and since then Chiara has applied her new skill to every single thing / person she can get a hold of. She's fallen multiple times, but I can't see a way to save her from that short of nailing her toes to the floor. :) Oh we-ll!
I can't believe she is already doing that. It is true when they say that the girls grow faster and are smarter than the boys at this young age. Owen still has a ways to go. Such a cute video. She is so cute. I could just squeeze those cute cheeks.
The cutest baby in the world. Period. :) Thanks so much for posting that for Dad and I to laugh hysterically about....Gosh, it's the cutest thing EVER!!!! I can't believe she can do that...and I can't stop laughing about it. :)
She is the cutest little thing in the world and she's also my therapy. When I need a "sanity check", I just look at her pictures or watch this video. I can't wait to get down on the floor and play with her. I want to be her personal jungle gym. :)
Oh my goodness, that was so special to see. Chiara seems so thrilled and overwhelmed at the same by standing up. I love her little "ah,ahhh" coos.
ReplyDeleteI miss you Shelli.
SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is already doing that. It is true when they say that the girls grow faster and are smarter than the boys at this young age. Owen still has a ways to go. Such a cute video. She is so cute. I could just squeeze those cute cheeks.
ReplyDeleteThe cutest baby in the world. Period. :) Thanks so much for posting that for Dad and I to laugh hysterically about....Gosh, it's the cutest thing EVER!!!! I can't believe she can do that...and I can't stop laughing about it. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest little thing in the world and she's also my therapy. When I need a "sanity check", I just look at her pictures or watch this video. I can't wait to get down on the floor and play with her. I want to be her personal jungle gym. :)
ReplyDelete