Shelli, I am sorry but I must judge you ....you are one of the funniest people I know! Wha....Air! Wish I could sneak over to the Par and see the reunion. ROFL!
I almost peed my pants watching that. I am always up for a good laugh. Thanks for cheering me up today. Of course I still love ya after putting that up on your blog. I think it was awesome. Who else besides you and I put things like that on our blogs? No one else that i know of. We aren't going to be in Utah anytime soon, so I will have to figure out a way to get some face wash from you. Love ya, have a great week and give that cute niece of mine a big hug and kiss
This just keeps on getting funnier and funnier to me....Honestly! And the "Ohhhhh, I can't STAND people..." and these 'crusty crusts I got' have become a part of my daily life. :) Thanks for the laugh, sweet girl!
Shelli, I am sorry but I must judge you ....you are one of the funniest people I know! Wha....Air! Wish I could sneak over to the Par and see the reunion. ROFL!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP. Is that for real?!!!!! WOW. Wow.
ReplyDeletehahahahahahaha! This is SO funny. Holy cow - so funny. I love people like this because you are always asking yourself, "Are they for real?!"
ReplyDelete"I'm gonna tell him I been doing sometin like yoga or pilates - make me sound more white, more educated..." HAHA! oh, I die!
I almost peed my pants watching that. I am always up for a good laugh. Thanks for cheering me up today.
ReplyDeleteOf course I still love ya after putting that up on your blog. I think it was awesome. Who else besides you and I put things like that on our blogs? No one else that i know of.
We aren't going to be in Utah anytime soon, so I will have to figure out a way to get some face wash from you.
Love ya, have a great week and give that cute niece of mine a big hug and kiss
I enjoyed it, and now I always talk about my "LIP BAULM"!!! Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDeleteWhere can I get a bra like that?
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Where did you find that little gem of a movie! I about died laughing!
ReplyDeleteThis just keeps on getting funnier and funnier to me....Honestly! And the "Ohhhhh, I can't STAND people..." and these 'crusty crusts I got' have become a part of my daily life. :) Thanks for the laugh, sweet girl!
ReplyDelete