Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NOW we can vote for her ...

I just got the stamp of approval from GAP so we're free to vote for Chiara ... if we want. :) Here's the link:


http://www.gap.com/castingcall/

You can search for Chiara S. with ID #250676920 and you'll find her. I hope. The winner gets a trip to see The Lion King on broadway, oh, and lots of gift cards, so Eldon and I are more than enthused. Thanks for your support! Anyone can vote once a day until November 17th, so I'm not sure how many votes we can get in that time, but we'll try. After that it's up to the judges.

Oh, I just reread the rules and she doesn't need votes to win the whole competition, just the fan favorite category. There are kids with over 30,000 votes, so don't bother voting. :) Thanks anyway!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!