Thursday, October 22, 2009

Morning happies ...



... and mommy groggies. This was taken this morning at 7:30am. That may not seem early to some of you, but when you get home from work at 4:15am, and feed her before going to bed, it's early. :) My favorite aspect of the video is her cute bed hair. She's been having a rough week, so the fact that she woke up happy and willing to play on her own was a big deal. She's been kind of clingy for the last few days. She's a full-blown crawler now, so I'll have to post another video of that soon for her four eager grandparents to watch.

Oh, and I would like to publically thank my friend Mary for giving Chiara her favorite doll of life. Please don't take the head-grabbing and biting the wrong way; in this [dark, chilly, spider-infested, basement] apartment, it's a token of affection. I'll love you forever, Mare ... and not just for the doll. :)



P.S. This is our little one watching this post on the computer. I had to turn on the flash to actually capture her facial expression ... otherwise all you see is the giddy bouncing. :) She cracks me up. Can you see her smile behind the bink? I hope so ... We joke that she's our little narcissist. :) She is her favorite baby, that's for sure.



3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you survive with that little sleep!! You're amazing. PS - I went up to campus yesterday and there weren't nearly as many leaves. Sunday's the best day to go because they haven't raked in a while...but there are still some. Actually, tons by the duck pond. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is she!?! What a cutie. Hang in there Shelli. You won't always be in this major sleep-deprived stage. We're rooting for you. You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making my day...again!!! Love it, love it, LOVE IT, my girl!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!