Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Hair




I chopped my hair off. It was kind of an impulse decision, but I decided to cut off everything that was dyed. So this is my natural, mousey brown color. :) And I am in love with Chiara's pigtails. They make me smile whenever I see them, think about them, or fix them.

5 comments:

  1. Shelli I love your hair, super super cute. It's a great look for you. You & Shauna did some changes & they are great ones. I love your mousey brown, it's very pretty. :):) Of course little miss pig tails is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh....and I Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I miss you!!!!!
    And thank you for posting new pictures!!!!!!!

    now it's the end...
    for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful.
    Your child is beautiful.
    I must come see you right now.
    The end....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm. I think you've killed way more spiders in your house than I've ever killed in mine... maybe you should move to Arizona! :)

    p.s. I LOVE your natural brown color. SOOOO not mousey. And Chiara is as adorable as always!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is getting CURLY again!!!! Woo HOOOOO! I'm sure you're pleased! Plus, "mousey" brown is NEVER bad- think "Chocolate" and shades of yummy chocolate. I'm a dark chocolate- like 70% cacao. But YOU, you are more like Milk Chocolate! mmm. I need some chocolate now!:) Let me know if you are moving to Nebraska! Are you coming to UNL or Creighton? ps and by the way, we LOVE Nebraska! Its great!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!