Monday, March 30, 2009

The many moods of Chiara Snyder

Lest you all think I'm a terrible mother, I do think my child is beautiful. However, she doesn't like the orange lights that preclude the flash of my camera, and I get some hysterical blooper shots. I've come to learn that I get much more realistic-looking pictures when I stand further away and just zoom in, but it took me a while to figure that out. As a consequence we have some really, really funny photos of her. She just has so many expressions ... I don't know where she gets it. :) Anyway, I pulled these from her file and had great fun naming them. Enjoy!!

Uncertain

Unimpressed

Suspicious

Embarrassed

Pensive

Disgusted (my personal favorite)

Haughty (in a Blue Ice kind of way)

Irritated

Belligerent

Bored

Aahh, there's our real baby ...

11 comments:

  1. Haha!! She is so adorable!! What a silly baby! I just love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Shelli. So many expressions and so aptly captioned! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say switch the pensive one to "coldly calculating." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except my daughter doesn't do that, Bruce, so it would be unfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the pictures are so great! my daughter is the same way she will be smiling and laughing till the camera comes out then it goes into a face like these. I love all of Chiara's expressions they are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot stop laughing (or looking at) these hilarious photos! I have a few of my own that I could add in. :) You did a great job on the captions--priceless!!! Thanks for keeping the photos coming, my girl. Dad and I are just LOVING every single one of them....silly or not. :) She is all kinds of adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Shell. Very cute. Also, my office wall is filling up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are hilarious and adorable. She is so cute! I love her expressions, I'm glad you are having fun as a new mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha how cute!!! Love the expressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute! I have a weird question. I'm in the readers gals book club and was wondering the size of your babies head. I make baby hats but I don't have a cute baby to try them on. I just need to know the circumference and height of one of your baby hats. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!