Sunday, March 22, 2009

Because I promised my mom.

Chiara loves bathtime. I can't take pictures during the bath since I only have two hands, but here's a picture right afterward when she's still in her dazed contented state. :)

A midnight consolation session. Lookin' pretty sleepy, huh?

She's always happy right before her diaper is changed. Sometimes during too, but usually that's the only time of day or night we hear her cry. She's a good, good baby.


The stink eye!! I was so pleased that I caught it. She does this face that makes me laugh every time ... I hope she gets over it someday, but for now it's totally endearing.

Studying with Mommy ... BIO 100 ... not fun. She falls asleep through it and I wish I could too. :)


11 comments:

  1. ...and your mom thanks you with all her heart. :) She already looks DIFFERENT to us!!! We were so surprised by these pictures, Shell, so keep them coming, PLEASE. We all gathered around the computer and gushed over her. She is just the most adorable little sweetheart... Thanks again for sharing her with us. We are a bit obsessed..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavens she's darling. Man, I am SO glad I'm in Utah so I can see her whenever I want. It would be SO lame if I were stuck in Concord... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention that I'm basically wallpapering my office a few pictures at a time? I've already had 4 or 5 co-workers come in this morning to check out the updates to "the wall". :) Little Chiara is WAY too cute for my own good.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made a little picture book for Kev that I am sending him in his latest package, and I know he's going to LOVE seeing pictures of her. Too bad I can't get these new cute ones in there....Maybe next time. Keep 'em coming, sweetheart! (And Bryce, thanks for salting my wounds-- hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet girl! I am so glad that all is well. She looks so awake and alert. What pretty eyes she has! Hope all continues to go well. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Just me again....still staring at your blog, for some reason. :) I am limiting myself to 159 visits a day, with only 20 minutes per visit. Love, Love, LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your prayers. We so appreciate that! But don't feel too bad for us. :) We're really not getting hit too hard. We're surrounded by so many who have lost their jobs and their homes, who are struggling to feed their families... in the face of such trials, ours seem so small! We're so blessed Lee still has a job, and I thank the Lord every day that Bree's illnesses are so minor compared to the diseases so many children suffer from... and in the long run, what's a kitchen table? :) We have it easy! So glad Chiara's doing so well. We sure hope we get to meet her before too long! She's adorable! p.s. did I hear she's on reflux medicine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, the doctor gave me some reflux medicine to give her three times a day. She seems to be struggling less, so maybe it's working.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear about her reflux! Hopefully the medicine (sounds like Zantac maybe?) helps her. Please utilize us if you have questions. We're like the reflux queens over here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!