Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Home at last and all is well...

Finally home ... note the flock of sheep. Compliments of my mom and Aunt Mary. :)

Sleepy with Aunt Shauna.

Looking at Grandpa Lowder.

Not sure what she's doing, but it's cute! :)

Talking with Mommy.

First bath ... The blood vessels in Chiara's right eye burst when she got her skull fractures, but it's getting better and better every day.

Chiara was watching Mommy clean the house from her throne on the bed until she fell asleep.


I have said many times that my babies would never wear big flowers on their heads ... but then I actually HAD a baby and I understand the appeal. :) She just looks so darling and grown up with it!

10 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys. She truly is adorable! I love the big blue eyes,

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so perfect!! She has the biggest eyes, so precious! We are SO happy for you two!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so glad you are all home and that all is well. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how we love her, Shell. We talked all the way back to California about how we would give anything to have her cuddled up on our chest for just a few more minutes...Thank you for letting me be a part of her first few weeks on this earth. She is the newest love of my life, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I am so glad things are better now. She a cute girl. :) What special moments to share with you family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's so pretty! Shame on you for not liking those big flowers. I'm glad you've repented on that idea. They're adorable! I'm so glad she's finally home with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelli,
    I am so glad that everyone is home and doing well. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you with the tax id # for Media Learner. It is 84-1714858. Chiara is so pretty, and I love the huge flower on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't get enough, she is so beautiful. Glad she did well at her appointment. Thanks for letting me have a quick peek at her the other day while visiting Utah. I am so glad you are all adjusting. Shelli, I know I said it many time but you look great! What a beautiful family you are! We love you and pray for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep those pictures coming!! Thank goodness we/I will be back there at least 3/4 more times before you come to California for Christmas. She is just the sweetest thing in the world. Uncle Lynn suggested renaming "Golf Weekend" to "Granddaughter Weekend." :)
    xoxoxo
    Grandpa (I love that title.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many, many congratulations! She is adorable! (This is Nick Sherwood, anonymous moniker notwithstanding.)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!