Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Three-Month Birthday, Little Evie

There's not a photography studio around here anywhere, so I've been thinking about how I'll do Noelle's Two-Year Picture myself. Today I did a little experiment.
 


How did I set it up? I threw the blanket I made her over the HUGE pile of laundry on my bed I hadn't folded (still isn't folded, by the way) and propped her up against it. :) Uber professional.



Oooh, she looks like Chiara in this one. Only when Chiara does this smile it's fake. Eve's is real. :)


How I love this beautiful, charming child.

And here's Noelle chewing her fingers at the same age:


And Chiara:


All my babies ... All my heart. I knew I would love being a mom, but I had no idea it would take my breath away like this. Nurturing these little girls in our little corner of this world is the greatest thing I've ever done. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow your girls look alike! SO darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You babies are beautiful! & they look so much alike, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They also have our hearts!!!!! Boy, oh boy, DO THEY! :) <3 <3 <3
    Sure glad the uber beloved GRANDPA is on my team....it makes me way more popular. :) :) :)
    Thanks for the darling posts!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness they're beautiful. I love them. Really really. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!