Thursday, March 24, 2011

10 Things I'm Grateful To Know

  1. That God is real. That He lives and loves me.
  2. That if Eldon ever hurts my feelings it's never on purpose.
  3. That when I open my eyes I'll actually see my world.
  4. That Jesus Christ is my Savior.
  5. That my marriage will last forever. Eldon will still be mine on the other side.
  6. That OxyClean really does get the yucky stains out.
  7. That being a mother is the most noble job on earth.
  8. That Eve's choice in the Garden of Eden wasn't made in weakness or foolishness.
  9. That if Chiara is sad I can always make her happy again.
  10. That God will help Eldon and me be good parents.

1 comment:

  1. 11. That your parents love you more than you could possibly know...yet. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!