Sunday, August 7, 2016

They're Like Dominoes

This silly child:

 
is sick:


So sick she didn't even make it all the way to my bed to wake me up. She just crashed right there on the floor until I almost stepped on her when I got up with Brooke.

And because she loves Brooke so much:


She shared her germs. By rubbing her snotty face all over Brooke's hands. 

So now this cheerful baby:


looks like this:


Of course I don't want my kids to get sick, but I have to admit ... I looooooove all the extra snuggles.

2 comments:

  1. Dominoes is the perfect metaphor. And that last photo of Brooke! Oooooh! Poor baby! But I hear ya on the snuggles....Jacky wants nothing to do with me (unless he's hungry) unless he doesn't feel well. Gotta relish the moments you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, poor babies! LOVE your blog, sweetheart....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!