Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Alphabet Wall Art

I'm finally done with a project I've been meaning to get to for months. It wasn't hard, or expensive, or time-consuming ... I just had to get around to it. I'm pleased with how it turned out. Someday I'll do a real alphabet made of sturdy materials, but for now it's just scrapbook paper and fun-tak. But I love it.


I put up the letters above the changing table. I'm in love with the colors. Closet Linens Stack from JoAnn Fabric. It's a perfect blend of beachy blues and beiges. Someday my whole house will be done in beach colors ... until then, scrapbook paper is my decorating tool of choice.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Shell! Love it. Inspires me to actually think about decorating the baby's room...well, once I move Susie out of it... :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!