Thursday, May 31, 2012

Don't post that!

Conversation Eldon and I had literally 2 minutes ago:

Shelli: What are you doing?
Eldon: I'm trying to figure out why Will Smith is on an inspirational poster.


Shelli: Him? That's Martin Luther King Junior.
Eldon: Oh.
Shelli: BAH!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!
Eldon: Well ....
Shelli: I'm posting that on our blog right this minute.
Eldon: Don't post that, it will make me look insensitive.
Shelli: Not insensitive, just ... something really funny.

7 comments:

  1. bahahahahahaha!! I'm dying. I sercretly love when people who are much smarter than I make these little slips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!! My heck I miss Eldon!! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirational poster, great quote, great to have something to make fun of Eldon for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and I looked at that poster and thought "That's Will Smith? He looks......old....or something...." :) Don't you worry, Eldon dear, I can ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha That's too funny! This definitely made my day! Thanks for posting and thanks for being a good sport Eldon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so funny, Shelli! I LOVE that you posted this! Oh man. Being married is just the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the good laugh. That was too funny.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!