Friday, December 30, 2011

Noelle Is Here

Noelle came into our family at 9:40pm on Thursday, December 29th.


She's 12 hours old in this picture.

Noelle Snyder
6 pounds, 12 ounces, 19.5 inches

With long, dark curly hair! :)

Here's the first new sister encounter. Chiara has been just darling about all this. Sorry it's just a link again rather than an embedded video ... I can't figure that out. :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Loved the video. My boys loved watching it. Isn't it so sweet to have the big sibling meet the little one for the first time. So precious that you caught that on camera. What a great idea.
    Hope you are recovering well. So thankful that all went well. She is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Shells! Love the brush...both your girls are darling! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She's precious! I need to catch my next meeting on video. That was great! She'll be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is a very pretty little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you guys. And I love her sweet little hat. I'd love to have one just like that for our baby girl when she arrives. Where did you get it? Let me know if you get a chance. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shell, i hope you're enjoying every moment with your sweet Noelle. Such a sweet name,- and lucky babe to get you as a mama! hope the transition has been good...sending good vibes your way! man, i love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. i meant to include: she's beeeeeeauuutttiiifffulll, and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!