I took her to get her pictures taken at Walmart this morning, since every other photo place was a million more miles away. Gotta love our little town in the boondocks. I'm going to put the preliminary photos here, sorry about the copyright watermarks ... If I would have bought the CD for $250 they would be prettier. I almost cried to have to leave all those beautiful pictures, but oh well. We can take more. :)
I think Chiara is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I even love that picture where she's sobbing. :) It's so her to put her finger to her mouth in the ultimate poor-little-victim pose. Usually she puts her hands over her mouth when she cries ... I just think it's the cutest thing. This is the one I ordered to send to grandparents and frame on her bedroom wall. I can't believe how grown up she looks compared to last year's picture!
Happy birthday, Baby Sweet. Daddy and Mommy are so in love with you! We're yours forever.



She is just darling! Happy birthday to your sweet Chiara! (P.S. We seriously need to hang out.)
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, Shelli! Chiara is just the cutest thing!! Miss and love you guys!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, sweet girl! Can't believe it's been two years already!! hugs and kisses from Auntie Jaclyn!
ReplyDeleteOh what a sweetie! Those pictures are adorable. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! What a darling cut. Happy Birthday Chiara! Tell your mom you need to come visit us! Then you and Michael can compare your tales of being two!
ReplyDeleteHow cute. One of my little ones just turned two on the thirteenth.I can't believe it either. Happy birthday. Just blog hopping those who had homemaker as their occupation...
ReplyDeleteShe. is. so. cute. (I think all the comments I've ever written on your blog say that. Haha.)
ReplyDelete