Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

We went to a friend's pool in the afternoon which was the highlight of Chiara's little life, I think. :)
 Splashing is her new favorite hobby.
 Me, Eldon, Chiara, Haley, Dad, Bryce, Shauna
 We couldn't keep her sunglasses on ... she hates them.
 Tired and ready to go home. :) But I wanted a picture of her cute curls.
 Bryce holding Chiara's feet in the waterfall ... she was giggling but you can't tell.
 Shauna holding Bryce's feet in the waterfall ...
 Applauding herself for something ... I didn't catch the victory, just the celebration.
 Chiara wasn't sure about the "swimming" part at first, but got the hang of it. Kind of.
Happy Face!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shell! Just found your blog from facebook. I love it! Chiara is so cute...isn't it adorable how much these little toddlers love water and splish splashing and yaddah yaddah? It makes me wish I was still a kid and the hardest part of my day was kicking my feet in the water. sigh :) You have the cutest lil fam, and I feel so lucky to know you!
    Marci Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say "ditto" to Marci's comment! Such fun...I love your whole family! Your Dad looks so relaxed and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!I LOVE Chiara's little swimsuit. What a sweet girl she is! Oh I wish I could just give her a big squeeze. I need to take Owen swimming. I am sure he would love it! I need to get him wet. If only we would get some warm weather around here we could go.
    I hear you about the blogging too. I use it to vent and sometimes people portray me as a negative person, friend, mom and daughter. So I have tried to be more positive. But, oh Shelli. I have loved reading every post you have put on. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there, too, and so was Everett, but we were on the other side of the camera. :) What a super fun day of pure JOY!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's definitely official Shell: Chiara has your hair. Lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so random question that has been bugging me for a while now. At BYU didn't you used to hang out with/like a guy named Kevin Hallstrom? When we lived in Hawaii his brother Jeff was in our ward and Kevin came to some ward functions but I couldn't place him for the longest time and it's always drove me crazy. Now that I don't live there anymore I think I finally made the connection...Please tell me I'm not crazy...;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!