Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why we don't need to buy her toys

She doesn't need them. Her favorite things are invariably my things. She loves lip balm ("my little lip, my little lip baalm!"), keys, DVD covers, straws, books, wallets, pens, makeup, etc. Her favorite bath toy:



The travel-sized bottle of shampoo. Seriously. The only time she plays with her bath toys is in the morning before her first nap when she pulls them all off my shelf while I check my email. Then when that's over she looks at me like, "So, what now, Mommy?"


Ooh, there are those teeth! Yikes. She was giving me an excited earfull when I took this. We've got to get that right tooth in ...STAT. Note the vice-like grip on the shampoo bottle. :) I had a hard time getting her dressed because she didn't want to let go of that thing. She's the funniest thing.



I love that silly thing she does out of the sides of her mouth. I've tried to do it, but I have no idea how she moves her lips like that!

4 comments:

  1. She is getting so big!! What a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo My Word! Look at those teeth! HAHA!! I love it! Parker has 8 now, and his always broke through in pairs. Hers make me so happy! And i'm jealous she shows her top teeth, parker wont show his for anything! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she just gets more darling every day! I LOVE her facial expressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelli, I can't believe all that HAIR! She has enough that you could use all sorts of cute clips, flowers, bows, pig tails.... I'm officially jealous. We're still a one-"do" wonder. :)

    Bree was a snaggle-tooth for a while and I felt so.... backwoods-y. We'll petition the universe for a balancing top tooth for that adorable little one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here, and I love to hear what you have to say!